ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Singapore Schedule - Closed Work Sessions?

  • To: "'bc - GNSO list'" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Singapore Schedule - Closed Work Sessions?
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 14:10:49 -0400

Dear members,

In reviewing the meetings schedule for Singapore, I noticed a series of
closed Work Sessions in Chinese, Cyrillic, Greek and others.  Does anyone
have any idea as to what these meetings are?  And why they are closed?

Marilyn, could you perhaps explore this further with staff?

I am thinking that there may be interest from BC members to participate in
meetings around different scripts, but devoid of any information about them
- and the fact that they are closed - is not very helpful for the community.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff

RNA Partners, Inc.