ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] GNSO Council topics with Board

  • To: "'bc - GNSO list'" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] GNSO Council topics with Board
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 11:01:02 -0400

Jon,

Zahid,

Could either of you please advise what the following discussion point with
the Board is about?

"Community Working Groups (CWGs)  is a discussion we need to continue to
have with the Board, if only to update them on the recent discussions we've
had amongst ourselves."

I didn't want to burden the call today, but am interested to know what CWGs
are.

Thanks for any insight you can provide.

RA

Ronald N. Andruff