ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] agendas for Tuesday/reminder of social event with Board/location announced separately

  • To: bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>, Benedetta BC Secretariat <secretariat-bc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] agendas for Tuesday/reminder of social event with Board/location announced separately
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 18:50:11 -0400

SOCIAL EVENT LOCATION PROVIDED SEPARATELY BY BENEDETTA TO MEETINGS GROUP
LIST.Dear MembersIn addition to a very packed agenda and the extraordinary
Board session re new gTLDs outcome, a reminder that today has the
BC/Board/ISPCP Social event 6-7:15 p.m., followed by the Chairman's Recognition
Event. The Board event is a new experience/opportunity for us to interact in a
small setting with the Board and is part of the new approach for interacting
with the community in small groups. The location is posted separately to
meetings@xxxxxxxxxxx by Benedetta shortly.  See you during the day during the
various sessions. The outcome of the Board decision will be to move forward, I
think, but there may have been more progress toward fixing some of the
outstanding issues. Agendas for Tuesday's upcoming meeting pasted below.TUESDAY
starts with breakfast at 8 a.m. with ALSC and ISPCP and IPC. The location in on
the ICANN Schedule. If you have a guest you haven't confirmed, let me know. If
you haven't signed a note to Peter for his Memory Book, Benedetta or I will
have paper for you to use for that, and you can take a look at the various
pictures that were gathered to go into it. Many of you are in the snaps or
pictures contributed. Marilyn CadeBC Chair======================