ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Test of Adobe Connect during BC members call

  • To: "'bc - GNSO list'" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Test of Adobe Connect during BC members call
  • From: "Chris Chaplow" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 15:11:40 +0200

Dear Members,

As you know there is a members call in one hours time.        I am hoping
that as many  members as possible will be able to dial to the call in the
usual way

according to the details sent out by Bene a few days ago.

As part of the Toolkit of services, ICANN  have just released to the BC an
Adobe connect room for use on an any of our future Members calls or other BC
team calls. Many of you will be familiar with Adobe Connect but some will
not be so.

I want to  beta test it on the call this Morning/Afternoon.   Any member who
wants to help test it  and can be on line during the call may go to

http://icann.adobeconnect.com/busnsconst/

and log in as a Guest with your name.

I want to underline that it is not necessary to join the BC Adobe Connect
room to participate in the call, and that there is no audio broadcast in the
room so it will be necessary to dial in by telephone as usual.

Any feedback following the call will be gratefully received so that I can
offer clear instruction to members not familiar with Adobe Connect on our
future calls.

Looking forward  to speaking shortly.

Best regards,

Chris Chaplow