ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] "Meet the BC" document

  • To: Bc-Gnso <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] "Meet the BC" document
  • From: Benedetta Rossi <secretariat-bc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 11:11:17 +0200

Dear BC Members,
Please find attached the current "Meet the BC" publication which was drafted
before the meeting in San Francisco. In preparation for the Dakar meeting, the
Chair advises that the BC will have a face to face meeting with the GAC, and in
this occasion she would like to distribute the "Meet the BC" document.
In order to complete the document, if you would not like to supply your picture
and biography, be advised that I will research all company logos on the
internet and provide the logo and corporation name instead as a placeholder.
Please let me know if I can work with you to advance your presence in the
document, and please be aware that multiple representations are welcome to be
submitted if you would like more than one person from your company in the
document.

Kindest Regards,

Benedetta Rossi
BC Secretariat