ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] CSG /Members discussion on Tuesday with Council Chair Candidate/attached Candidate statement - announcement of V.Chair Candidate from Non Contracted House

  • To: bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] CSG /Members discussion on Tuesday with Council Chair Candidate/attached Candidate statement - announcement of V.Chair Candidate from Non Contracted House
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 10:27:12 -0400

I am pleased to advise BC members that Stephane Van Gelder, who is standing for
Council Chair re-election for a one year term, has accepted an invitation to
meet with the full CSG membership on Tuesday, 4 p.m., in the CSG meeting room.
His Candidate Statement is attached for your convenience.  While Stephane is
standing unopposed, he must still gain 60% of the votes of both houses to be
elected.
Vice Chairs are chosen separately, and differently. Each House determines their
procedure, and provides one vice chair. The procedure in the Non Contracted
Party House is discussed separatly.  However, I would like to advise Members
that  Wolf Ulrich Knoben, ISPCP Councilor,  has been nominated by the CSG as a
Vice Chair Candidate.  I will forward his candidate statement in due course.