ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] RE: [Bc-private] Chair's letter to CEO and Bd Chair/Final draft

  • To: "'Deutsch, Sarah B'" <sarah.b.deutsch@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Mike Roberts'" <mmr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'bc-private icann.org'" <bc-private@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Bc GNSO list '" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] RE: [Bc-private] Chair's letter to CEO and Bd Chair/Final draft
  • From: <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 17:09:44 -0800

Sarah, since you and Marilyn are so keen for everyone to recuse themselves
if their companies or clients might apply for a new TLD... are you both
committing publicly that neither Verizon nor AT&T nor Overstock nor any
other of MC's clients will do so?

Regardless, I do not understand your basis for alleging any conflict of
interest, merely because some members have been planning on new TLDs for
many years now, how does that preclude them from discussing BC policy about
them now?  Can you please explain?

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Rodenbaugh