ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Reminder concerning BC Private Mailing List

  • To: bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Reminder concerning BC Private Mailing List
  • From: Benedetta Rossi <bc-secretariat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 12:54:32 +0100

Dear Members,

I am just submitting a reminder concerning the bc private mailing list (bc-private@xxxxxxxxx): as previously mentioned, only subscribed members can post to the list, so please remember this when attempting to post to the list using a different email address to the one you normally use. If you do so, the email will be blocked until I manually approve the email by recognizing the member via the "unknown" email address.

Please let me know if you would like me to add another email address for you to prevent this from happening in the future. I am sending this reminder because in the last couple of weeks I have received several bounces from different email addresses, so I thought I would flag this to everyone.

Thank you,

--
Kind Regards,

Benedetta Rossi