ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Latest draft advice on Consumer Metrics for gTLD expansion

  • To: bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Latest draft advice on Consumer Metrics for gTLD expansion
  • From: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 18:18:57 +0000

As I've mentioned on recent BC member calls, John Berard and I are on a Working
Group looking at definitions and metrics for Consumer Trust, Choice, and
Competition in the gTLD expansion.

I've just circulated the third draft of "Advice" to the board on the
definitions and measures. (attached)

After the WG finishes its edits, this draft advice will be posted for public
comment.  We will conduct a public work session in Costa Rica as well.

Then a final version will go to GNSO, ccNSO, ALAC, and GAC for them to amend /
send to the Board.

BC member comments welcome.  It's clear that we need a careful review of all
Measures in here. If possible, indicate your comments and edits about Measures
and 3-year targets within the respective table row.

--
Steve DelBianco
Executive Director