ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Last chance to be in Meet the BC Doc for Costa Rica

  • To: bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Last chance to be in Meet the BC Doc for Costa Rica
  • From: Benedetta Rossi <bc-secretariat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 13:35:00 +0100

Dear BC Members,

This is the last announcement concerning the "Meet the BC" publication: if you want to have your bio and picture in the document please send it to me by Monday, Feb. 27th. I need to add them to the document and send them to our graphic designer to make the changes and then send them to print.

With the Costa Rica meeting approaching we are running out of time, so there won't be another chance to submit bios and pictures after Monday.

Thank you ever so much for your understanding,

--
Kind Regards,

Benedetta Rossi
BC Secretariat