ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] ICANN Stakeholder Satisfaction Survey Results to be Presented: Preview

  • To: bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] ICANN Stakeholder Satisfaction Survey Results to be Presented: Preview
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 16:35:22 -0500

I would like to invite a few BC members to join me and Chris in attending this
session. Again, thanks to those of youwho did participate. I heard back from
Ayesha that she can participate, and we could use a couple more.
Again, we will all be interacting as individuals, but I will probably ask Chris
to set up and help me organize a follow up discussion with members about the
impilcations of the survey, after we hear staff's overviews.
Marilyn CadeBC Chair
De : Kurt Pritz <kurt.pritz@xxxxxxxxx>

Thank you for your recent efforts to circulate the initial ICANN Stakeholder
Satisfaction Survey to your respective communities.
We have tabulated the results and have produced a package of materials for
interested community members.  I have attached an executive summary of the
survey results for your information that you may forward to members of your
communities.  We have posted the full survey administrator report (including
much of the raw survey response data) on a special new page on the ICANN
Community Wiki at https://community.icann.org/x/IaXbAQ.  The ICANN staff will
be reviewing the survey results on a department-by-department basis to identify
opportunities for short-term and longer-term improvements.
There is no need to read and digest this material now, we will be presenting
the material in a workshop created as the first opportunity for community input
at the upcoming Public Meeting in San Jose, Costa Rica. The session will
"unveil"  the survey results as well as launch a community feedback on the
process, design and logistics of future survey efforts (see
http://costarica43.icann.org/node/29733). We wanted to provide you a preview.
This initial survey effort has been a learning experience.  We would like the
next survey effort to incorporate feedback and advice from your communities so
that we can expand participation in future surveys, focus questions on the
areas that need attention and address productive and meaningful changes in
areas where it is warranted.
Thank you for your support of this effort. See you shortly in San Jose.
Best regards,
Kurt Pritz