ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Debrief call/to be announced

  • To: bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Debrief call/to be announced
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 01:11:02 -0400

Dear members,
Thanks to all of you who were engaging, both remotely and in person in Costa
Rica. Several of our new members were with us and that was a rare opportunity
for all of us.
Bene will schedule a debrief at a time slot of 11 am on Wed or Thursday of next
week.
Thanks to all of you who welcomed our newest members, and our possible
applicants.
More on a Chair's debrief after we see all resolutions!