ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] ICANN Eliminates Board Meetings at ICANN Meetings

  • To: Phil Corwin <psc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] ICANN Eliminates Board Meetings at ICANN Meetings
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 06:40:58 -0400

I will write today to the Chairs of the Constituencies/SGs/SOs to ask them
their views and concerns. Crocker mentioned it in his comments, but it WAS not
consulted with the community in any way.
I do think it is a problem for actually fulfilling the transparency of ICANN;
however, I would like to hear from other members on your thoughts.
It is expensive for business to spend 6-7 days, but the Board will be now
lessening its interactions with the community.
In my view, at this time, a bad move.