ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Change of date: BC Members Pre Council Call: Wednesday June 6th @ 11 am EDT

  • To: bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Change of date: BC Members Pre Council Call: Wednesday June 6th @ 11 am EDT
  • From: Benedetta Rossi <bc-secretariat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 14:25:31 +0200

Dear BC Members,

Due to a variety of conflicts, please note that the upcoming BC Pre Council Members call has now been moved to *Wednesday June 6th at 11 am EDT (3 pm UTC / 5 pm CET)*. The agenda will be posted separately with the dial in details, as we are waiting for the motions and documents for the GNSO Council call to be posted in order to finalize the agenda for the preparation call with members.

In the meantime please let me know if you require a dial out, and if you have any questions.

Thank you,

--
Kind Regards,

Benedetta Rossi