ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Final Reminder: BC Prague Attendees

  • To: bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Final Reminder: BC Prague Attendees
  • From: Benedetta Rossi <bc-secretariat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 14:23:40 +0200

Dear BC Members,

In preparation for the upcoming Prague meeting I need to finalize the list of BC attendees. This information will be used to add BC attendees to the meetings email list for on site coordination, and to finalize the number of attendees for the organization of business and social events on site.

If you haven't already done so please provide me with the following information:

Arrival/departure dates:
Hotel name:
Extra guests:
Contact details whilst traveling: