ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] BC letter of objection to changes proposed by Staff regarding the objection filings

  • To: "cherine.chalaby@xxxxxxxxx" <cherine.chalaby@xxxxxxxxx>, John Jeffrey <john.jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx>, Steve Crocker <steve.crocker@xxxxxxxxx>, Akram Attalah <akram.attalah@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] BC letter of objection to changes proposed by Staff regarding the objection filings
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 20:33:12 -0400

Dear Chair
The attached letter from the BC is detailed and substantive objection to what
appears to be a staff proposal to change the timeline, provided in the April
Guidebook.
We ask for an acknowledgement, and a response which accepts our proposal to not
change the dates, or at a minimum, post a 30 day public comment period which
would allow those affected as users to raise their views about the staff
statement for making a change.
We have posted this on our public site.
NOTE: we ask that our correspondence be posted on the Correspondence page of
the Board correspondence, as soon as possible.
Marilyn Cade, BC Chair