ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] ALERTS From the Secretariat: SO/AC survey

  • To: bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] ALERTS From the Secretariat: SO/AC survey
  • From: Benedetta Rossi <bc-secretariat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 11:48:25 +0100

Dear BC Members,

Please find below the SO/AC Survey submitted by ICANN to gather input from the ICANN community. The survey should take approximately 10 minutes, and the link is posted below with a message on behalf of Jennifer Ciuffo Clark, Research Director.

Thank you,

--
Kind Regards,

Benedetta Rossi
BC Secretariat
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsobc/Home
www.bizconst.org
bc-secretariat@xxxxxxxxx

Kindly distribute this survey to your members on behalf of *Jennifer Ciuffo Clark | Research Director*

Dear All,

As ICANN operates on a multi-stakeholder model, we are committed to ensuring that we maintain a dialogue with the ICANN community. Of particular importance are the opinions of the members of ICANN's Support Organizations and Advisory Committees as they represent a unique perspective on ICANN.

To that end, we have partnered with Echo Research, an independent, global research organization, to survey our stakeholders to gather perceptions of ICANN including their knowledge of the organization and their opinions surrounding several aspects of its reputation and communications.

The research is in the form of an online survey that will take approximately 10 of your time to complete. Be assured that the survey is hosted on Echo's secure server and conducted under the Code of Conduct of the Council of American Survey Research Organizations (CASRO), which ensures your confidentiality

Please click on the link below to participate in this important research effort:

http://www.youropinionsmatter.com/E0083/

We know time is scarce these days, but we would appreciate if it you would consider participating and sharing your feedback. Thank you in advance for your input.

Sincerely,

Glen de Saint Géry

GNSO Secretariat

gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>