ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

Re: [bc-gnso] RE: DRAFT FOR REVIEW: BC comment on ACDR's proposal to serve as a UDRP provider

  • To: "'bc - GNSO list'" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] RE: DRAFT FOR REVIEW: BC comment on ACDR's proposal to serve as a UDRP provider
  • From: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 21:52:34 +0000

By my count, there are 5 objections to the draft comment. (Cade, Szlak,
Lattouf,  Halvorsen,  Andruff)

As I said when circulating the draft:
However, if 10% of BC membership objects or proposes changes to the prior
positions expressed here, we'll hold a call to consider changing the present BC
position.  We have until 13-Apr to debate and develop a new position, if it
comes to that.  Keep in mind that any vote to change positions would require a
majority vote of BC members.   (per Charter section 7.3)
We have 46 members in good standing at this time, and 5 objections meets the
10% threshold.  I will ask Bene's help to schedule a call to discuss amending
the position.  We have until 13-Apr to submit.