ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] ICC's informal contribution: Impact of new gTLDs on ICANN structures

  • To: Benedetta Rossi <bc-secretariat@xxxxxxxxx>, bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] ICC's informal contribution: Impact of new gTLDs on ICANN structures
  • From: HASSAN Ayesha <ayesha.hassan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 14:33:14 +0000

Dear BC colleagues,

Attached please find ICC's informal contribution on the impact of the new gTLD
programme on the ICANN structures and priorities.

The informal contribution is also available at:
http://www.iccwbo.org/advocacy-codes-and-rules/areas-of-work/digital-economy/documents/

This informal contribution is a compilation of input received from members of
ICC's Commissions on the Digital Economy and Intellectual Property to a survey
we sent out to get feedback on these matters. This input provides a range of
views on some issues, and is meant to enrich the discussions going on
informally within ICANN. This contribution does not reflect consensus
positions.  Rather, it highlights a range of priorities from the diverse ICC
membership.

This input has been sent to ICANN leaders as an informal compilation of our
survey results. We hope that this will be a useful contribution to discussions
on these matters.

Kind regards,

Ayesha
Ayesha Hassan
International Chamber of Commerce
Senior Policy Manager
Digital Economy
Executive in charge of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) Policy
38 Cours Albert 1er
75008 Paris, France
tel: +33 1 49 53 30 13
fax: +33 1 49 53 28 59