ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] BEIJING: Invitation to GNSO community: NCUC cocktail reception in Beijing

  • To: <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] BEIJING: Invitation to GNSO community: NCUC cocktail reception in Beijing
  • From: "Benedetta Rossi" <bc-secretariat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 06:10:03 +0200

"The Non-Commercial Users Constituency (NCUC) invites all our colleagues from
the Generic Names Supporting Organization to our Outreach Cocktail reception,
to be held on Tuesday 9 April at 6 p.m. - immediately following the Board-GAC
meeting - in Grand Hall Foyer B.

We would like to invite you all also to the NCUC Workshop tomorrow afternoon,
on "One World, One Internet: Competiton and New gTLDs in a Changing Global
Economy", to be held from 1.00-3.00 p.m. in Room 8AB.

Our thanks to our sponsors, including cgi.br, the Public Interest Registry, and
the Internet Society. We hope to see you at one or both of our Beijng events!"

Thanks and cheers

Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Faculty Chair, Global IP Partnerships
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAW
Two White Street
Concord, NH 03301
USA
Email: mary.wong@xxxxxxxxxxx