ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

Re: [bc-gnso] FOR REVIEW: draft BC comment on GAC Advice on safeguards for new gTLDs

  • To: "Mari Jo Keukelaar" <mj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] FOR REVIEW: draft BC comment on GAC Advice on safeguards for new gTLDs
  • From: stephvg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 19:05:04 +0200

Thanks for the feedback MJ, it's helpful.

Stéphane Van Gelder
Chairman and Managing Director/Fondateur
STEPHANE VAN GELDER CONSULTING

T (UK): +44 (0)7583 457053
T (FR): +33 (0)6 20 40 55 89
Skype: SVANGELDER
www.StephaneVanGelder.com
Follow us on Twitter: @stephvg and "like" us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/DomainConsultant
LinkedIn: fr.linkedin.com/in/domainconsultant/