ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

Re: [bc-gnso] FOR REVIEW BY 8-JUNE: BC comments on Accountability and Transparency Review Team Questions

  • To: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] FOR REVIEW BY 8-JUNE: BC comments on Accountability and Transparency Review Team Questions
  • From: stephvg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 19:31:12 +0200

Thanks Steve,

Here's a v2 with just one proposed edit. I support this text as amended.

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Chairman and Managing Director/Fondateur
STEPHANE VAN GELDER CONSULTING

T (UK): +44 (0)7583 457053
T (FR): +33 (0)6 20 40 55 89
Skype: SVANGELDER
www.StephaneVanGelder.com
Follow us on Twitter: @stephvg and "like" us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/DomainConsultant
LinkedIn: fr.linkedin.com/in/domainconsultant/