ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Re: July NomCom report card

  • To: "bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx list" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Re: July NomCom report card
  • From: svg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 09:32:23 +0200

Colleagues,

Ron and Waudo have expressed surprise at seeing me send the NomCom report card
to our group list this weekend.

I want to apologize to them and anyone else that feels I overstepped my mark by
doing so.

I had just gotten the report card approved by the NomCom Chair and was in the
process of sending it to the various contacts I normally put it out to, and
thought it would be helpful to also send it to the BC list.

I did not understand there be would be sensitivities about this and was
certainly not trying to upset anyone. So once again, my apologies to our NomCom
reps for this error in judgment.

I look forward to seeing many of you in Durban next week.

Safe travels,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Chairman and Managing Director/Fondateur
STEPHANE VAN GELDER CONSULTING

T (FR): +33 (0)6 20 40 55 89
T (UK): +44 (0)7583 457053
Skype: SVANGELDER
www.StephaneVanGelder.com
Follow us on Twitter: @stephvg and "like" us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/DomainConsultant
LinkedIn: fr.linkedin.com/in/domainconsultant/