ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Business Leadership South Africa

  • To: bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Business Leadership South Africa
  • From: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 17:42:51 -0700

All,

In anticipation of my first trip to South Africa and as a GNSO Councillor
representing the Commercial and Business Users Constituency, I have been paying
closer attention to information about the business community in the country --
always on the look out for new members!

I recently came across a story in a public relations industry magazine written
by Thero Setilone, CEO of Business Leadership South Africa.  Here is a link to
the story:
http://www.brunswickgroup.com/files/html/brunswickreviewIssue7/assets/pdf/master-of-its-fate.pdf
  I wonder if he or someone from the group will be in Durban for the ICANN
meeting.

And here is a link to the Business Leadership site:
http://www.businessleadership.org.za/home/index.html

On the site, I found an interesting Executive Director's report from 2010 that
makes for, to me at least, interesting reading.  Here is the link:
http://www.businessleadership.org.za/gup/filez/Press_Release_SA_as_a_Developed_Country_23_November_2010.pdf

Cheers,

John Berard