ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

Re: [bc-gnso] Patagonia, Inc. Withdraws Its Application For New gTLD .PATAGONIA | TheDomains.com

  • To: "jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] Patagonia, Inc. Withdraws Its Application For New gTLD .PATAGONIA | TheDomains.com
  • From: "Smith, Bill" <bill.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 17:47:00 +0000

Personally, my opinion differs. It's a good thing that the issue is resolved,
for now. Many more remain and we will see if ICANN and the new gTLD proponents
can navigate the complex waters they have created.

On Jul 10, 2013, at 7:17 AM,
"jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>"
<jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Sad. Really. Sad.