ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

Re: [bc-gnso] FW: ICANN "Misspoke" about URS Contracts

  • To: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] FW: ICANN "Misspoke" about URS Contracts
  • From: Phil Corwin <psc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 12:49:04 +0000

My remarks are already written. Just waiting for gTLD comments to end and open
comments to start. ICANN should not be allowed to make written commitments and
then renege.

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW
Suite 1050
Washington, DC 20004
202-559-8597/Direct
202-559-8750/Fax
202-255-6172/Cell

Twitter: @VLawDC

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 18, 2013, at 2:46 PM, "Marilyn Cade"