ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

Re: [bc-gnso] FOR REVIEW BY 11-AUG: BC comments on Expert Working Group for Directory Services ( new Whois)

  • To: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] FOR REVIEW BY 11-AUG: BC comments on Expert Working Group for Directory Services ( new Whois)
  • From: stephvg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 14:51:39 +0200

+1

This is an elegant compromise. John, Marilyn, what are your thoughts?

Stéphane Van Gelder
Chairman and Managing Director/Fondateur
STEPHANE VAN GELDER CONSULTING

T (FR): +33 (0)6 20 40 55 89
T (UK): +44 (0)7583 457053
Skype: SVANGELDER
www.StephaneVanGelder.com
Follow us on Twitter: @stephvg and "like" us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/DomainConsultant
LinkedIn: fr.linkedin.com/in/domainconsultant/