ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

Re: [bc-gnso] BC comment on singular plural

  • To: "Marie Pattullo" <marie.pattullo@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] BC comment on singular plural
  • From: stephvg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 11:28:27 +0200

Perhaps getting the word out might help. Here's hoping, although I have just
kept to the facts and not added any opinions of my own…
http://www.stephanevangelder.com/archives/450-Panels-rule-no-confusion-exists-between-singular-and-plural-strings.html

Stéphane Van Gelder
Chairman and Managing Director/Fondateur
STEPHANE VAN GELDER CONSULTING

T (FR): +33 (0)6 20 40 55 89
T (UK): +44 (0)7583 457053
Skype: SVANGELDER
www.StephaneVanGelder.com
Follow us on Twitter: @stephvg and "like" us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/DomainConsultant
LinkedIn: fr.linkedin.com/in/domainconsultant/