ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

Re: [bc-gnso] Policy calendar for 29-Aug-2013 BC member call

  • To: "Smith, Bill" <bill.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] Policy calendar for 29-Aug-2013 BC member call
  • From: stephvg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 10:53:04 +0200

Not getting into the specifics of this discussion, but on the general point
that Bill raises (excerpt below) I am in very strong support.

The BC is a formidable group. We are organized, we have some very hard-working
people that are dedicated to representing and furthering the BC's interests as
best they can. As an experienced Icannite, quite frankly I have never come
across such a committed and talented bunch of people and I feel very proud to
be part of that.

I believe if we can all coalesce around a principle of positive mutual trust,
then we will have taken the last step towards becoming a force that just cannot
be ignored by the rest of ICANN.

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Chairman and Managing Director/Fondateur
STEPHANE VAN GELDER CONSULTING

T (FR): +33 (0)6 20 40 55 89
T (UK): +44 (0)7583 457053
Skype: SVANGELDER
www.StephaneVanGelder.com
Follow us on Twitter: @stephvg and "like" us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/DomainConsultant
LinkedIn: fr.linkedin.com/in/domainconsultant/