ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

Re: [bc-gnso] RE: LAST CALL: BC comment on Proposal to Mitigate Name Collision Risks (filing deadline 17-Sep)

  • To: "Deutsch, Sarah B" <sarah.b.deutsch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] RE: LAST CALL: BC comment on Proposal to Mitigate Name Collision Risks (filing deadline 17-Sep)
  • From: stephvg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 10:25:45 +0200

Sarah,

Thanks for very for altering us to the Verisign letter and study on .CBA.

Very interesting.

Stéphane Van Gelder
Chairman and Managing Director/Fondateur
STEPHANE VAN GELDER CONSULTING

T (FR): +33 (0)6 20 40 55 89
T (UK): +44 (0)7583 457053
Skype: SVANGELDER
www.StephaneVanGelder.com
Follow us on Twitter: @stephvg and "like" us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/DomainConsultant
LinkedIn: fr.linkedin.com/in/domainconsultant/