ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] BC Officer Elections 2014 - Candidate Statements

  • To: Benedetta Rossi <bc-secretariat@xxxxxxxxx>, "bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] BC Officer Elections 2014 - Candidate Statements
  • From: Phil Corwin <psc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 16:23:59 +0000

No offense to any of the candidates, but since each of them is running
unopposed for the position they wish to fill, and since I am very familiar with
their work and qualifications, I will probably pass on joining this call.

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW
Suite 1050