ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] FILED: BC comment on CCWG proposal for enhancing ICANN accountability

  • To: BC List <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] FILED: BC comment on CCWG proposal for enhancing ICANN accountability
  • From: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 18:11:07 +0000

Today we filed our comment on the Proposal from the Cross Community Working
Group on Enhancing ‭ICANN‬ Accountability (CCWG-Accountability)‬‬‬‬.

See attachment or this link
<http://www.bizconst.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/BC-on-CCWG-Proposal.pdf> on
the BC page.

Thanks to Aparna Sridhar, Andrew Harris, Chris Wilson, Claudia Selli, and other
members of the BC who contributed.  This is a very substantive comment that
puts forth specific recommendations for improving the CCWG proposal.

—Steve