ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] RE: FILED: BC comment on Proposed .TRAVEL Registry Agreement.

  • To: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, BC List <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] RE: FILED: BC comment on Proposed .TRAVEL Registry Agreement.
  • From: Phil Corwin <psc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 17:30:30 +0000

I want to take this opportunity to thank the other BC members who provided
input on this comment letter.

I also want to thank the entire BC membership for supporting this statement on
the critical importance of  adhering to proper processes for the development of
Consensus Party. This principled stance makes me even more proud to be a member
of this Constituency and one of your Councilors.

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal

Virtualaw LLC

1155 F Street, NW

Suite 1050