ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] Phil Corwin

  • To: Daniel Law <daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bob Heimbecker <BHeimbecker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] Phil Corwin
  • From: Phil Corwin <psc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 21:09:18 +0000

Thanks both Bob and Daniel.

I’d like to share your generous thoughts with all the many members of the BC
who volunteer their time and efforts on so many projects. We literally could
not function without the collective efforts of them all, and I know they will
all keep up the good work.

Best, Philip

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC