ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] [FWD: BC election results]

  • To: Marie Pattullo <marie.pattullo@xxxxxx>, "'Jimson Olufuye'" <jolufuye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] [FWD: BC election results]
  • From: Phil Corwin <psc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 13:46:44 +0000

Thank you Marie and Jimson, and thanks to all BC members for the strong mandate
you have provided me to serve as your representative on Council over the next
two years.
This period will be a very consequential time for ICANN and our constituency,
and I look forward to working with all of you in the months ahead.

Best regards to all,
Philip

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC