ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] FILED: BC comment on Procedure for Whois Conflicts With Privacy Law

  • To: BC List <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] FILED: BC comment on Procedure for Whois Conflicts With Privacy Law
  • From: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 23:18:28 +0000

Today we filed our comment on the IAG Initial Report and Proposed Revisions to
the ICANN Procedure for Whois Conflicts With Privacy Law.
(link<http://www.bizconst.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/BC-Comment-on-WHOIS-conflict-procedure.pdf>
 and attached)

Thanks to Cheryl Miller and Ellen Blackler for drafting.
And thanks to Marie Pattullo and Denise Michel for edits.

This was approved in accordance with our charter.