ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] FILED: BC comment on gTLD Marketplace Health Index Proposal

  • To: BC List <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] FILED: BC comment on gTLD Marketplace Health Index Proposal
  • From: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 23:12:12 +0000

Today we filed our BC comment on ICANN’s gTLD Marketplace Health Index Proposal
 (attached and
here<http://www.bizconst.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/BC-comment-on-gTLD-Marketplace-Health-Index.pdf>)

Thanks to drafters Angie Graves and Paul Mitchell, and editors Andy Abrams,
Olga Yaguez Denise Michel, and Phil Corwin.