ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] BC comments on gTLD Marketplace Health Index

  • To: Jonathan Zuck <JZuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "input-to-cctrt@xxxxxxxxx" <input-to-cctrt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] BC comments on gTLD Marketplace Health Index
  • From: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 18:31:43 +0000

Dear Jonathan and members of the CCT Review Team,

This is a follow-up to BC member Denise Michel’s discussion with your group
while in Marrakech.

The BC prepared detailed comments on
ICANN<https://www.icann.org/public-comments/gtld-marketplace-health-2015-11-17-en>’<https://www.icann.org/public-comments/gtld-marketplace-health-2015-11-17-en>s
 proposed
<https://www.icann.org/public-comments/gtld-marketplace-health-2015-11-17-en>
gTLD Marketplace Health Index
Proposal<https://www.icann.org/public-comments/gtld-marketplace-health-2015-11-17-en>
 and we believe our comments could be helpful to your review.  (BC comments
here<http://www.bizconst.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/BC-comment-on-gTLD-Marketplace-Health-Index.pdf>
 and attached)

In our comments we propose factors that provide objective conclusions as to
trust, robustness, and stability, and encourage you to view the proposed KPIs
with scrutiny against this standard.

BC members aren’t represented on your review team, but we are always available
for comment and analysis on your work.

Sincerely,

Steve DelBianco
Vice chair for Policy Coordination