ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] RE: ICANN transition Work Stream 2 meetings in Helsinki on 25-Jun

  • To: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, BC List <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] RE: ICANN transition Work Stream 2 meetings in Helsinki on 25-Jun
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 16:41:20 -0400

I am verifying what my time commitments are, and will attend any segments that
are possible around those other commitments.

From: psc@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bc-gnso] RE: ICANN transition Work Stream 2 meetings in Helsinki on
25-Jun
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 16:40:01 +0000

I plan to attend that meeting, Steve.

I have a particular interest in staff accountability, transparency, and
jurisdiction-related questions.

Best, Philip

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC