ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] BC response to public comments on our proposed Charter

  • To: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] BC response to public comments on our proposed Charter
  • From: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2017 18:31:35 +0000

Rob,

The public comment period on the proposed BC charter recently concluded
(link<https://www.icann.org/public-comments/bc-charter-amend-2017-01-06-en>).
There were 4 comments posted, plus our reply to Afnic’s comment.

As we discussed at the Iceland meeting, the BC has prepared a point-by-point
response to the public comments.  We provide these responses in order to help
facilitate Staff’s report to the ICANN Board.

If Staff has further questions regarding the Charter or these responses, please
do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Steve DelBianco
Vice chair for policy coordination