ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Registration fee increase. NOT good!

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Registration fee increase. NOT good!
  • From: "ATS Domains" <atsdomains@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 09:28:11 -0400

Being a proud member of DNForum.com since 2004, I can speak for myself as
well as thousands of other people when I say this. Raising prices for domain
registration prices is simply nonsense. It will eliminate any possible
revenues most people register domain names to produce. It will raise
question in everyones mind what kind of monopolistic people are running this
show. Your "raise in registration fees" will introduce a strong and forceful
rebuttle by many many domainers in my community.

Dont start your decending flight down quite yet, you will only be sorry you
did.