ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Tiered pricing

  • To: org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, info-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Tiered pricing
  • From: "M.S" <261275@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 06:19:08 -0700

Hi,

I came across what ICANN is trying to pass via a domain forum.

We small business owners struggle through obstacles daily and i truly am
dumbfounded why would your organization even think to allow this daylight
rape to occur?

Please consider all consequences prior to proceeding on these damaging
proposals

Michael.

______________________________
This electronic mail message contains information that (a) is or may be
LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR OTHERWISE
PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) is intended only for the use of
the Addressee(s) named herein. If you are not the intended recipient, an
addressee, or the person responsible for delivering this to an addressee,
you are hereby notified that reading, using, copying, or distributing any
part of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
electronic mail message in error, please reply to us immediately via this
email address and take the steps necessary to delete the message completely
from your computer system. Thank you.