ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Opposed to "variable pricing"

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>, <info-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>, <org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Opposed to "variable pricing"
  • From: "Peter - SoftwareCasa" <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 16:33:22 +0200

Dear ICANN organization,

I cannot in enough strong words oppose to this radical ignorant change to
the domain system.

Being a small business owner trying to survive online I think this is one of
the saddest and most threatening propositions I have ever heard.

As a small business owner who has made a considerable investment in both
years and funds in developing the domain names I own, I am firmly opposed to
the variable pricing of domain names by the .biz, .org and .info registry.

Kind regards,

Peter Gillberg
SoftwareCasa Software Team
http://www.softwarecasa.com