ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

NO !!! to variable pricing

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: NO !!! to variable pricing
  • From: "JACK COOPER" <jackmargicooper@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 11:35:01 -0400

As a web site owner and a possible future online business owner I strongly
oppose your plans on variable domain name pricing. It will limit the
effect small business can have on line and the types of business that will want
to be on line. If we have to pay extreme prices for a domain name it will not
allow a lot of small owners to stay on line, after all the internet is here to
help everyone not "ROB" them of their existence.

Jack Cooper
www.jtcbiz.com<about:blank>