ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

I SAY 'NO' TO YOUR CONCEPT OF VARIABLE PRICING..!!

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I SAY 'NO' TO YOUR CONCEPT OF VARIABLE PRICING..!!
  • From: "Roy W. MacNaughton" <roymacnaughton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 09:21:28 -0700

Gentlemen:

I earn my living on the Internet.

I have been at it for ten years.

I joined the "game" with the rules as established.
Now you are attempting to change the rules of
this "game" well after the kick-off.

No one can do business online not knowing from
one year to the next what they will be paying
for the right to do business.

In most jurisdictions, there are "brakes" put on
the increasing of costs to unprotected.  Often
groups cannot increase costs more than the
prevailing CP Index.

I am thoroughly against what you are proposing.

Please think of other ways to generate your
income.

Thank you

RW MacNaughton

MacNaughton Partners
"Discovering, then Maximizing Niche Markets"