ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

no to lift price control for .biz domains

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: no to lift price control for .biz domains
  • From: "Sandis [MoreNiche]" <sandis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 17:57:05 +0300

I'm writing regarding lifting price controls on .biz domain names.

Due the fact that my work is connected with many little online entrepreneurs
(moms-and-pops),

Any changes in price that could increase this puts huge risks on their
wellbeing and US economy in general as well as level of unemployed persons
in US and other countries. This price change could damage the development of
small businesses around the world and overall ecommerce growth would be
limited.

In the name of me and persons I know could be influenced, I urge you not to
lift the price controls but keep them the same or even minimize.

Thank you,

Sandis Viksna
Active Participiant of Ecomerce