ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

STRONGLY opposed to variable pricing for domain names

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: STRONGLY opposed to variable pricing for domain names
  • From: Brad Elfrink <elvenkrafte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 11:16:32 -0700 (PDT)

As a small business owner who has made a
considerable investment of time, effort and money in developing the domain
names I own, I am firmly opposed to the variable pricing of domain names by the
.biz registry.  Please consider the negative affect this will have on small
business owners.
    Regards,
  Brad Elfrink

http://www.elvenkrafte.addr.com/