ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

variable pricing - will the International community please take over!

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: variable pricing - will the International community please take over!
  • From: Alexander <alexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 22:00:50 +0300

ICANN has proved itself over and over again.
This can no longer go on.
Unless this is what ICANN wants, to actually destroy itself, I would suggest showing some wisdom. at the rate they are I will be pressuring every customer I have, and every politician I know to disengage from using ICANN root servers. This organization is proving to be malicious, and an ever growing threat to the internet.
it is time someone does something about this.

The answer to your variable pricing 'strategy' is NO.

will you please listen to reason and not greediness for a change?

Enough is enough.