ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Comments on .BIZ.tld agreement

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Comments on .BIZ.tld agreement
  • From: Bob Deemer <moondoggle1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:01:18 -0400

As a small business operator, with substantial goodwill invested in our domain names, I wish to express my strong opposition to the lifting of price controls. One of ICANN's core principles is the encouragement of competition at both the registry and registrar levels. Such competition is incompatible with the kind of unrestricted monopoly that these proposed agreements would create. I therefore urge the board to reject the agreements.

 -Bob Deemer