ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

opposing variable pricing of domain names

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>, <info-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>, <org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: opposing variable pricing of domain names
  • From: "OMEU- Eileen" <eileen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 16:38:58 +0200

As a small business owner who has made a considerable heavy investment
in

developing the various domain names I own, I am firmly opposed to the
variable pricing of domain names by the .org, .info and .biz registry.

We business owners struggle as it is to be profitable, without the
threat of greedy institutions choking our livelihood with unfairly high
and uncontrolled fees.

This is but a form of blackmail that can be used against the basic
fundamental right of freedom of expression, speech and equality.

In the name of OMEU I urge you to withdraw this preposterous idea.

Kind regards,

Eileen Kleinman

OMEU Managing Director
Tel:   +49-89-448 25 02

Mob: +49-170-344 32 65

Email:  <mailto:Eileen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Eileen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Snail-Mail:  Wörthstrasse 28, 81667 Munich, Germany

 <http://outsourcingmonitor.eu/> http://OutsourcingMonitor.EU
EU Outsourcing Nearshoring & Offshoring News, Thought-Leadership.
Digital Publishing. Blog-IT!
Software and Vendor Evaluation Tools, RFI  Reports & RFP Templates.
German Market Entry Help for Outsourcing Vendors.

IMPORTANT NOTICE
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged and is for the
intended recipient only.  Access, disclosure, copying, distribution or
reliance on any of it or use of information provided in this email by
anyone else without prior agreement from Eileen Kleinman is prohibited
and may be a criminal offence.
Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the sender.